Chennai Cardiac Care is a multi-specialty Cardiology Centre situated at Mogappair in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It
is a centre of excellence for Cardiology healthcare in Chennai. Our facility was inaugurated by our Founder, Dr.
S.Balakrishnan, former dean of Sree Balaji Medical College and Thanjavur Medical College on 12th September 2015. It
is registered under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. Our Centre is situated in a sprawling area of
6000 sq.ft with two floors and is easily accessible to patients by all means of transport.
Our Centre is at 5/463, J.J. Nagar, Valayapathy Salai, Mugappair East, Chennai – 600037, www.c3clinic.in.
To deliver world-class healthcare with a service focus, by creating an institution committed to the highest
standards of medical and service excellence, patient care, scientific knowledge and medical education.
- To provide a system to monitor, evaluate and improve care for the hospital Customers so as to ensure high
standards of quality and safety for patients.
- To further ensure protection of patient rights and ethical practices across.
- To define the accreditation roadmap of the organization
- Review quality measurement reports from departments and services as well as benchmark data from external
- Ensure that staff education training plans are in accordance with quality improvement priorities.
- To evaluate patient satisfaction and the quality of patient care through objective and systematic monitoring of
services and to recommend and oversee corrective action when problems are identified.
- We at Chennai Cardiac Care Clinic conform to standards, benchmark service, continuously monitoring for
improvement & patient delight.
- We are committed to the achievement and maintenance of excellence in education and healthcare for the benefit
- We would also strive to be a patient focused organization exhibiting good leadership and teamwork.
In order to achieve this we shall:
- Work together to ensure strict compliance to our policies and ethics.
- Respect quality, integrity, confidentiality and patient satisfaction.
- Deliver prompt and courteous service emphasizing on systems and processes for continual improvement in services
provided through motivation and training.
We are committed to benchmark with the national and other recognized quality management systems by adopting good